Stepping stones appear in most gardens somewhere, from a couple in your grass to a feature area they are an effective addition to any garden.
What are the advantages of Stepping Stones?
- Can Easily complement colour schemes such as roof and fence colour
- Seamlessly link areas of the garden
- Winding paths make a garden feel larger
- A path leading to a feature creates interest
- Creates a quick pathway teamed with a variety of stones
- Easy to Install
- Wide Selection of sizes and styles available
- Easy to change or update later
- Low maintenance
- Great for security (thieves are less likely to target a house with loose stone/gravel due as it noisier to walk on)
- Easy to create a themed garden- Eg use Tobishi for Oriental style, Sleeper Style for a Country Garden or fairies in a fairy garden.
- Can be a fun addition to the garden- Eg Turtles, hearts and flowers.
- Adds colour- With 10 colour selections available mixing and matching can look very effective.
- Can be utilised as an activity for the family- eg Put different shapes and sizes in an area and throw a stone or a bean bag from a given spot in the garden and give points for which stepping stone it lands on Eg A Rose is 1 point, A turtle is 5 points etc.
- Cost Effective solution
- Can easily add a touch of luxury eg Honed, Two tone and exposed aggregate products
- If pipework is underneath it is easily accessible.
- Upgrades an area quickly and efficiently.
- Suppresses Sand and Dust
- Easy to introduce design elements such as curves and different textures
- Can include memorial stepping stones to create a memorial garden or to acknowledge a loved one
- Links areas of the garden
- Protects your garden from trampling feet.
SOME STYLES OF STEPPING STONES
DECORATIVE STYLE- Many more selections on our website
SLEEPER STYLE- WOOD EFFECT – AVAILABLE IN SMOOTHER STYLE OR RUSTIC Up to 900mm
JAPANESE AND TROPICAL STYLE GARDENS- TOBISHII STEPPING STONES
TRADITIONAL RECTANGLE AND SQUARE STEPPING STONES
PREMIUM STEPPERS- EXPOSED AGGREGATE AND HONED OPTIONS
MEMORIAL STEPPING STONES
Click here to view the options of stone to put with your stepping stones
All Stepping stones and decorative gravel/stones area available at our Landscape Centre in Armadale.
Dale Stone Paving, 5/281 South Western Highway, Armadale.
Open Mon To Fri 9am – 4pm
Saturday 9- Midday ( Closed the 1st saturday in every month)
( Also in stock at Albany All Soils, Albany)
Tel 0406664550 for more information or visit www.dalestone.com.au
Follow us on facebook to see new stockists of Dale Stone Products in your area and for inspiration, customers projects and special offers.